TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME!



This is how Patrick makes chocolates ;-)









Again, my deepest thanks to KTN Kenya for giving us such an epic show... I have been enjoying it immensely and it quite frankly messes up my day if for some unfortunate reason, i do not get to watch it. It has been an interesting week, seeing as i missed the show on Tuesday but i was able to fill in the blanks on Wednesday... Speaking of which; it was another grand episode and as am feeling philanthropic, I will rehash some of the most exiting part for you guys...
"So, Patrick is all hang up on Rose and can barely bare the sight of Emanuelle... (I Didnt watch it on Tuesday, so i couldn't tell what all the animosity was about...) Anyhow, he is carrying Rose's earing's everywhere (Kama hujui story ya earings utajisort) and after another argument with Emanuelle at the office, he forgets the earings. Emanuelle picks them and after learning the story behind them (hakua anajua) decides to hand them directly to Patrick. She finds him, looking very ummmmmh.... busy, making chocolates as you can see from the above pic... They have a heated conversation about Rose, and him cheating on Sasha with her. Patrick being the irritated party asks very arrogantly if her husband does not satisfy her!!!!! I KNOW!!!! Emanuelle who is now quite offended slaps him and turns to leave and Patrick grabs her by the waist pulling her to him, and then this happens.... "







The reason am actually writing this post is that once again, i was not happy that KTN Kenya played the censorship card and it was quite unfortunate that we were not allowed to see this...
yeah, they cut this off!
Don't get me wrong, i understand that children might be watching but am still a little upset over the censorship, and i would hate a reschedule of the timing even more as you guys can tell from my previous post, so having let you know what you missed i can now rest easy, my mission accomplished although i couldn't stand not watching it, so i searched for the scene on You Tube. That's how dedicated I can be... Paulo Avelino (Patrick) got to trend World Wide after this episode aired in the Philippines last year. Now you have an idea how good that scene really was... ;-)


To some very sad news, i might not be able to watch the show this week. Hope you guys can feel me in!



3 comments:

  1. Can't explain how I fill coz this movie taught me how to be strong within life time especially in my relationship. Love you all who patispate In this movie. Ney Tanzania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great show indeed. Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete