Jericho Rosales' father passes away


Jericho Rosales

Filipino star Jericho Rosales has lost his father. Jericho's father, Santiago Rosales died a week ago on the second of March after succumbing to Cancer. He passed away at 60 years old.

 Jericho has been shooting his movie with Bela Padilla titled "Luck at First Sight" shared this image of his father below in honor of his life.


He Captioned it as follows;


Papa, i will find this place someday. I will replicate this photo of yours with your mighty motorbike. I will replicate all the great things you did in life.
I never got to say how amazing you are and that you are my hero. But i will be strong and patient. I will rejoice. And will always look up because i know that one day we will ride together in Heaven.
Let me say this in the cyber world- maybe now that you're up there,you already know how to use Instagram,
I love you, pa.

Santiago R. Rosales Jr.
October 23, 1956 - March 2, 2017

To God be the glory forever.
May sir Santiago Rosales Rest In Peace.
· 

No comments:

Post a Comment