Patrick Garcia and wife Nikka lose their third baby



Patrick Garcia with Wife Nikka Garcia and daughters Chelsea and Patrice.
























Two wives star Patrick Garcia and wife Nikka Garcia have lost their child. The couple who already have two girls, six-year-old Chelsea and one-year-old Patrice were expecting their third child.

Patrick shared a picture of him holding his wife closely earlier this week and captioned it “Everything is gonna be ok”. Patrick's followers asked what was wrong and Nikka replied to them saying  that she was pregnant but unfortunately they lost the baby. 




















Nikka has a website that she shares stories about her life as a mother and a wife and her latest entry was about the ordeal she went through because of the miscarriage. Here is an excerpt from her blog entry titled My Third Cherub- Our Baby "B" Garcia.
She wrote; 
"Yes, my husband and I were pregnant with our baby number three. I found out last January 23, 2017. We were so excited and we were counting the days till we can announce and share with everyone the overflowing joy and pure bliss that we felt…. We told our family and close friends and I even hinted about this blessing when I would do Instagram live. I simply could not wait…. We were going to have another baby!!!! Another wonderful blessing!
Isaiah 55:8
 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the LORD. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.”
The day before we were going to announce our pregnancy…March 2, 2017. The toughest day of my life. The day my heart was shattered into pieces. Early morning, I experienced spotting. We were not so alarmed but I consulted my OB right away. I updated her and she frequently checked on me. I went to the hospital later that morning. We went for ultra sound and our excitement quickly turned into sorrow". Click here to read full story
Courtesy of  NikkaGarcia.com
We give our condolences to Patrick and his family and hope that they will be able to make it through this

No comments:

Post a Comment