My Fathful husband; Emman Vs Dean...
























 Yesterday, I did a subtle post following Munding's death on My Faithful Husband; the show currently airing on KTNKenya and shared it on My Facebook page. This is one show that elicits a lot of discussions which is what I also love about it and I was not surprised when we started having a very heated on the comments sections about Emman and Dean. Here is how things went down...



Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh First,,I hate mel for blaming emman in mundings death which is not right and they are the ones to be blamed because when munding left home, she was fine, what happened to her when they were with Dean??? I hate her to death and I wish she be eliminated but it's impossible... there's no day I will support dean to be a good father to munding, where has he been from conception??? Dean is a fool (team dean bear with my comment coz I also support him in the first episodes only to change later) he was just acting to be good father but whoops, no way,,, his main target was to win mel back to his life... I'm happy munding was eliminated to bring peace although I also almost shed tears when the characters were mourning but I composed myself... I pity emman for the blames but he will get through that!!!


Sharon Bridgit Kanyaa
Sharon Bridgit Kanyaa Thanks for noticing how stupid mel is...she is just an idiot...i hate her to death....Dean is also an idiot a very big fool...he is just pretending to be a good father while at first he left even without considering anything

Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh
Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh Thanks for seeing that swee,,, mel and dean are idiots,more idiots and most idiots,,, I can never support fools and idiots

Kenya meets the Philippines
Kenya meets the Philippines I refuse to agree that Dean's affection for Munding had something to do with Mel... We have had a break from his obsession with Mel ever since he learned about Munding. Which is why I insisted on the post that we have chosen to hate him and refuse to give him even a moment of sympathy. Dean was a great father and he proved it again and again. Let's not rob him of that. As much as we are being objective about refusing to blame Emman for Munding's death, let us also give Dean the same objectivity...

Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh
Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh I won't dare give him that objectivity even for a second thought!! Admin this time I don't conquer with you

Kenya meets the Philippines
Kenya meets the Philippines Now that is what I call being unfair...

Sharon Bridgit Kanyaa
Sharon Bridgit Kanyaa If we be fair to dean what about Emman the only father we had in this soap?? Admin do u mean u didn't notice that the only father we had in this soap was only Emman...the only man willing to do anythng for the sake of his kids...the only man willing to partake another mans responsibilities and be a father to someone else's child...Dean was just nothing and am glad the child was eliminated for Emman's sake....Dean ni mtu binafsi he is just extra selfish...he only does what he thinks is best for him and will please his mother too...mel has been another big fool throughout this soap.
Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh
Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh #Sharon Bridget Kanyaa you hit the point,,,admin let me just be unfair but will not favor dean because I gave him chance earlier before but now NO WAY #kenya meets Philippines

Kenya meets the Philippines
Kenya meets the Philippines Giving Dean credit does not mean robbing Emman of his... Can't they both be good fathers? Dean has made mistakes but does it mean that one should always be judged by the things he did wrong? What about the things he did right which you are all choosing to overlook.... Sharon Bridgit Kanyaa

Kenya meets the Philippines
Kenya meets the Philippines Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh haha... It's alright. I'll always be here to look out for him

Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh
Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh Sawa dear that's good of you but I'll always look out for Emman #kenyameetsthephilippines

Arpynks Pillah
Arpynks Pillah As for me I support Mel, she should b extremely angry at Emman, in fact I hate it when she keeps quiet, she should blame Emmana 1000times for the death of munding. Emman is a man of low self esteem.In fact they should divorce. Why waste time with a softie with esteem issues?As for Dean, he's got a funny walking style (who has noticed that?) at least he cared for his daughter not like Emman who is busy neglecting his own daughter & thinking of another man's child giving mitishamba zenye hazisaidii.sorry guyz but this time round I don't pity Emman I'm that witch (did I really call myself that?)that wants Emman to suffer the more. 

Sharon Bridgit Kanyaa
Sharon Bridgit Kanyaa #pillah u also didn't notice...How many fathers did we had in this soap??? How was it emman's fault in mundings death...in this munding was meant to die...and that was it...yeah to make that dean realize that he was never worthy being munding's father...Emman was willing to do anything even though munding was not his child...Actually about the divorce i guess you are right. Emman should divorce mel earlier enough because mel is not worthy his affection...she's is blinded by foolishness and she is still in love with that idiot dean.

Jjuunniiee Yyuullee Vveerraahh

Arpynks Pillah
Arpynks Pillah To answer you Sharon, I blame Emman because he did not give munding a chance to go to America for that treatment-who knows maybe she would survive, secondly lets not blame Dean, he did not know Mel was pregnant when he went to states coz if he did I'm sure he wouldn't have left her alone, remember when he came back, he went to look for mel. I admit he sometimes can be selfish but he is a good dad. Let me go to Emman, everything about him is DESPERATE (I dislike him most of the time). Why  I say this... 1. he married mel out of desperation-he desired to be loved & he thought that the only person who can love him is a desperate pregnant woman & on getting an opportunity he jumped to the first he saw. Mel did not like him when he first married her. 2. yeah he is a good dad but he keeps feeling insecure & compares himself with Dean, remember when Dean bought teddies for Ally he also went & bought for his children, now that Dean is educated that's when he decides to go to school , mark u back then when Mel told him to go to school he had refused. 3. He cant make any decision until he is advised by his uncle or friends. what kind of man is he who cant think on his own? The only time I was impressed by him is when he refused to visit his mom-at least his thick head understood that Cedes doesn't love him. & yeah in having real good fathers in the program I admit Emman & his uncle are the best. Dean too is good only that he cares only for mundimg & not her step sister Ningning.

This was the last comment when I decided that this would make up a very juicy post so please feel free to add your views as well. Thank you to everyone who commented on this thread  let's keep watching the show.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment