The hottest Pinoy hunk on Kenyan TV unveiled….
















The long awaited day is here, as I finally reveal the hottest Filipino hunk on Kenyan Television…. I started the poll on 1st of September, hoping that it would enough time to have the votes in but unfortunately I did bot hype it enough for my good peoples to vote; I solely take the blame for that. However, no matter how many votes came in, I am obliged to give the numbers because I believe that it is a reflection of the bigger picture, no matter how few the votes were… (I learned sampling in school… :p ) 
Here thus are the results tallying the hottest Filipino hunk on kenyan television... :D


1. Paulo Avelino 


Paulo Avelino stole the poll taking over more than half the votes, giving him a 63% lead over the entire list. How amazing is this!!!! Shout out to all Paulo Avelino fans out there for voting and giving him the title to our hottest heartthrob on our screens….















2.   Coco Martin


The Ikaw Lamang Star came in second getting 28% of the votes.  (My bet was on him for sure..)















 3. Xian Lim & Jericho Rosales
 
Xian and Jericho came in third with both their numbers reading 13%. Being a Xian Lim  fanatic, i would have loved for him to win but third is not as bad.
As for Jericho, he has always been a looker ever since his Pangako Sa Yo days... He seems to get better looking with age.













4.  Dennis Trillo
 
This one came in as a bit of a surprise for me since its been a while since we have watched Dennis Trillo, but I guess he still holds a place in our hearts… Trillo got 7% of the votes.















5.   Jake Cuenca


Now here, I was very much disappointed…. Jake is one of my favorite from the list of Ikaw Lamang cast members as he just blew me away with his portrayal of Franco and should have had a better placement on the tally. However, he only received 5% of the votes…














6. Dingdong Dantes, Gerald Anderson & Enchong Dee


The trio came in sixth, having collected only 1% of the votes… I don’t can’t much tell why Dantes came in so low, but as for Gerald and Enchong, I think it is because they are not so popular with the Kenyan audience which is why am making it a point of rectifying that situation

    












  7. John Lloyd Cruz

The very uncoveted last position unfortunately went to John Lloyd cruz who got no votes whatsoever. Cruz for me is a heartthrob and therefore have to attribute this to the fact that the last we saw of him was in Maging Sino Ka Man (More Than Love) over 5 years ago. I hope though that we get to watch him on another show soon…













There you have it, the hottest Filipino hunks on Kenyan Television unveiled…. Special Thank you to @marionelvie for hyping up the article…. Salamat! 

4 comments:

  1. Also a big fan of Xian Lim ...! Very glad he's reaching as far as Kenya...! Thanks for your support and being a fan too .!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my biggest pleasure! Am so great full for the feedback am getting... Please keep visiting our blog... :D

      Delete
  2. Jericho Rosales should be number 1

    ReplyDelete