My KeMPhi Story... (Neemoh Essie)




















Tell Your Story is off to a high start  as we get to read the first story. This debut entry comes from Neemoh Essie who has given us her story in a fun and simple way. This is the first email i received and i loved it so much, it was only right that it serves as our first entry! Here's what Neemoh has to say... :)


My story
I love Philippine soaps because unlike others, they are short. Halloo! Two years one drama! No! My first Philippine television drama to watch was The Promise that starred Hermosa and Jericho. The   best drama though was full house. The romantic comedy starred by Richard (JUSTIN), Eva (Jessie). Remember the fake marriage?

Full House poster

Bridges of love OMG, I loved it the brotherly love aaaw! (There is nothing in this world I won’t do..Singing) .Starring were Jericho (Gael), Paulo (Carlos), and Salvador (Mia). I love how the two brothers were bridged together by Mia. The finale was the best part of this drama I watch soaps so I can easily predict what will happen but this time I was wrong though happy. Carlos and Mia together forever. (I know, it’s just a story). Two wives-I love Garcia (Albert) how I wish he was the main actor.
Forevermore, this has kept me coming back for more; this romantic drama is so damn romantic. Enrique (superman) and Liza (Agnes), i love these guys. I also love strawberries (especially the twinberry, yummy) we shall discuss this in length later.6pm see you then
My favorite actors are Jericho, Paulo, Garcia, and Enrique Gil. Favorite actresses are Maja Salvador (bridges of love-Mia), Liza (forevermore) .Best couple-Dantes, and Rivera (Marimar)
Neemoh is a DongYan fan

Thanks to Kenya Meets the Philippines, I know about Erich Gonzales (Janine) and Daniel (kenjie)-Two wives .Also got to know about Enrique’s (Xander) feelings for Liza (Agnes) - Forevermore. Am always up-to-date when it comes to the Philippine dramas. BY the way, I no longer do spoilers. Good thing thanks to Kemphi -though that was the reason behind liking the page. You even asked me to unlike the page if I did not like the no spoilers thing- remember? Good work Kemphi
Looking forward for more comments from the Kemphi family on the updates.
#nospoilers

Neemoh Essie
Kenya

Feel free to share your views about Neemoh's story and you can also send your Story to us. visit this link>> Tell Your Story to get full details and guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment