My KeMPhi Story... (Chris Angelo)


















 Our fourth entry for 'My KeMPhi story' is here and will break all boundaries. . The entrant is not Kenyan, not Female and most importantly, not a DongYan fan, (It was my only hope for our fourth entry and i.m glad it came true...) It is truly an enchanting story so please read it below...


"My Name Is Nwadiliora Christian Chinedu, I'm a Nigeria, and here is My Kemphi Story.
It was on that Faithful Night I can't remember the actual date, but it was one certain Day in 2007 8pm Nigeria time, as usual, doing night chores and getting ready to watch my favorite Jacky Chan and Hollywood movies, but my aunt just wouldn't allow me, I was always like: why is my aunt always glued to the TV set at 8pm that she doesn't care or know what you were try to say..? That night, I decided to stay with her and get a glimpse of what she was watching. And Wow! Believe me I can never Forget that beautiful Face (Yna burnavista) Kristine Hermosa. She was trying to save herself from the drunk eduardo burnavista (Tonton Gutierrez). That was actually the first scene I watched as a Philippine Teleserye Fan. I mean who would see a pretty Face and ignore it? I started having interest in her. I was actually 13 then and I did not  have a cell phone to google her so that i could know more about her by then but gradually from trying to see the beautiful face, I started to enjoy the Whole story.  I even changed my name to Angelo. In school my text books, lockers had Angelo name on it, lol.
Yna and Angelo from The Promise

  I was so obsessed about these guys that I will prefer you to call me Angelo instead of my real names. It might surprise you until today, this moment you are reading this, my mom calls me Angelo, my school mate, except from the ones who know me personally call me Angelo, My facebook name is chris Angelo.
Then there came Love is Timeless, another blockbuster hit Teleserye, Rivals , fish port princess, Amaya, Immortal, My only one, Dyesebel, two wives, her mothers daughter, the two of us, dangerous love, endless love, one true love, just to name a few....  yes, I have really watched a lot, that I have forgotten most of it. I became so obsessed with philippine Teleseryes, that I turned into an Advocate, that Ieven get into fights, trying to defend the shows from friends who try to criticized filipino teleseryes.
Philippine Teleseryes have such unique and realistic story lines that relates to what's happening around us and they are not based on fiction. There are so many things I learn when I watch them. Philippine Teleseryes changed my view concerning love. Yes, I believe true love exist, and there are Sacrifices you make for the one you Love. Actually I don't Mind spending My last dime, just to buy the DVD's. It gives me so much joy to know I have Teleseryes to watch every single day. Honestly I don't think I can handle it if a day comes that philippine teleseryes will stop airing in Africa.
Like I said above about the pretty Face, KristineHermosa Made me a philippine Teleserye Fan today and she's my best actress, and her chemistry with Jericho Rosales (Echotin) made me to choose them as my Favorite loveteam, I had always wished they would end up together not all wishes are granted, since they are both living their respective lives with their Families. I'm still sad that kristine Decided to focus on her Family, instead of coming back to showbiz. There is no Jericho Rosales Teleserye I wouldn't spend my last dime on and I'm  happy he's still very much active in showbiz. 
Chris Angelo is an Echotin fan

Other actresses I like are Maja Salvador, Jodi Sta. Maria  And Bea Alonzo, while I still consider Jake Cueca and Paulo Avelino as my best actors.
About Kemphi though, I'm in Nigeria, there is not a day I wouldn't drop by just to read the recaps of teleseryes, even though I'm not watching them. I very much enjoy reading the recaps. And I really Commend the Admin of Kemphi, who's doing a great Job. Summarizing a Teleserye episode is not easy because each teleserye contains so many twist and unfolding stories. The admin narrates them as they happen without forgetting anything. Although I have Gathered a lot of  knowledge about Philippine Showbiz, Kemphi has helped know more, just like the segment "Did You know" on Fridays. I enjoy everything about the kemphi both the facebook page, the blog and twitter. I would have surely been a part of the Instagram family, but currently I don't have access to it yet. Kemphi is Very unique and informative, so I advise you reading this to invite your friends to join KeMPhi, whether Kenyan or Non-Kenyan, be here and enjoy every episode of teleserye as it happens.  I also urge you to join the twitter party to advocate for  Filipino actors/actresses to come down here to Africa to visit us, because we feel neglected. Its time for them to know they have a massive fans here in Africa (Kenya) to be precise.This is my kemphi story!!!"
Thank you Chris Angelo for your story and kind words. Please leave a comment about Chris Angelo's story and If you wish to send in your story, visit this link; Tell Your Story for full details and guidelines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment