My KeMPhi Story... (Kevin Mutai)





















 This is our fifth entry for our Tell Your Story category from our blog that let's fans tell all about their experiences with Filipino entertainment. This entry is from Kevin Mutua, our first Kenyan Male entry. Please read what he has to say... 


"My name is Kevin Mutai from Kericho county. Soap operas have not been my favorite but not until 2014 when I first watched Ikaw Lamang commonly known as No Greater Love.The soap was actually perfect and more so the actors led by the protagonist,Coco Martin who acted as if he were in a real life situation.The villain; Jake Cuenca (Franco) always oppressed Coco (Samuel)) and Kim (Isabel) deeply and my mother would sometimes ask whether the idiot (Franco) forgot that he is acting... I always had to run from my secondary day school to home  to catch up with the show before time ran out and I remember very well how I could get furious and restless whenever the preacher extended time during our school's spiritual hour. When the bell rang, I would rush out of the door even forgetting to close my locker or to carry my assignment and dash home, leaving my classmates surprised. I was in form two then and from that very year I developed a positive attitude towards the Filipino teleserye and dared not miss any soap aired on KTNkenya since.
I'm still green in the filipino teleserye community since I joined two years ago but with my experience in those two years,I agree 100% with Chris Angelo that we should urge these filipino guys to visit us in Africa since we feel neglected yet we are also their fans.
Ikaw lamang became my most favorite teleserye and Coco martin and Kim chiu being my all time best actor and actress.
Ikaw Lamang Poster (No Greater Love)
TomCar love team is my best so far and I have always wished for them to date and at long last marry.
Kevin is a TomCar fan
Some of my other favorite actors and actresses include Jake Cuenca, Alden Richards, Jericho Rosales, Maja Salvador and Carla Abellana.Thiese filipino teleserye has actually given me a dream to visit the Philippines even for once in my life time.
Lastly,I thank KemPhi for connecting us kenyans to my dreamland the Philippines and also for the recaps which keep me updated whenever I miss an episode of these soaps because missing an episode actually gives me nightmares. Lots of love for you and long live the filipino teleserye!"
 That was Kevin's story, and thank you  Kevin Mutai for your entry. If you're interested in sharing your story, follow the guidelines given in our Tell Your Story post and send it to us. Share your views on Kevin's story as well... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment