My KeMPhi Story... (Felister Mbinya)



We have our 14th entry for our KeMPhi Story and this one is by Felister Mbinya. Here is her  story…

Hello, I am Felister Mbinya from Makueni.


My first official Filipino show to watch was My Destiny where I came to know  Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana (TomCar). I was never able to fully watch the ones before that because of school. 


And for anyone who has a negative attitude towards our love for Filipino teleseryes, I dare them to watch just one complete show and am sure they will come back for more. Reason being they are simply interesting and creative. We can even learn from the stories.
 My favorite actors are Kim Chiu and Mikael Daez. My favorite Filipino couple is Chiz Escuedero and Heart Evangelista (ChizHeart).

I would love if Kenya and the Philippines interact more and  thanks admin for your blog. It has really helped a lot especially to those fans that are not able to make it home by 6 pm. May God add you more wisdom. 


Thank you Felister Mbinya for your story. Please feel free to comment on it and if you wish to share your story with us as well, click on the following link for the full details and guidelines >> Tell Your Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment