Tom Rodriguez renews contract with GMA

Tom Rodriguez

My Destiny star Tom Rodriguez (Lucas Matthew) renewed his contract with the GMA network after transferring from ABSCBN back in 2013.


Tom Rodriguez came to the limelight when he was a contestant in Pinoy Big Brother and went on to become a Kapamilya actor by signing a contract with Star Magic. He was among the cast of ABSCBN’s Be careful With My Heart which was his debut Serye but he later accepted a contract with GMA to star in the Kapuso gay themed Drama “My Husband’s Lover” alongside Carla Abellana and Dennis Trillo back in 2013.

My Husband's Lover

Since then, Tom Rodriguez has featured in highly successful GMA Dramas such as My Destiny, Someone to watch over me alongside Lovi Poe and he is now starring in this years’ Kapuso Drama, I Heart Davao alongside girlfriend Carla Abellana.
In an interview with GMA's 24 Oras, Tom had this to say about his renewed contract with GMA;

I feel very very much at home here…  It’s a good environment, its like a playground  to stretch your arms and really feel the space. I love it.  pero even to learn and grow from it. I really do feel like it’s the right fit for me kaya I’m very happy that I’ve been given another opportunity to cement my place here.
Courtesy of: Inquirer.net



Please feel free to tell us your thoughts about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment