Maxene Magalona celebrates Birthday with fiance...


Doble Kara star Maxene Magalona (Alex)  celebrated her 31st birthday with Fiance Rob Mananquil on the 23rd of November.


According to Maxene Magalona, she was not in a celebratory mood this year and told Rob that she did not want to do anything for her birthday but her fiance went all out to make sure that Maxene Magalona had a memorable birthday. She shared the photo above on her Instagram page with the caption of how she spent her birthday;

"I told Rob I didn't want to celebrate my birthday this year just because I wasn't really in a celebratory mood. Last night though, at around 10pm, he picked me up and told me he was gonna bring me some place special. First he brought me to a cool speakeasy bar for a few drinks and we stayed there until midnight to officially ring in my birthday. (That was where he gave me his gift which is a lovely silver necklace with a heart pendant and my initial. ) After that, we spontaneously went to one of our favorite clubs to dance and just have fun! This morning, he asked me to get ready for lunch but I didn't know where. All I remembered saying to him was, "I want to eat really delicious food on my birthday!" So he brought me to an eat-all-you-can buffet (and I got to eat for free because it's my birthday! 😬) and I really ate as much as I could — with dessert pa! After that, he put a blindfold on me and guided me all the way from the parking lot to what sounded like a mall and then finally to this boat ride which I really, really enjoyed! Imagine my surprise when he removed my blindfold and gave me this 3-dozen bouquet of roses while we were on a romantic and serene boat ride! 🙀 After that, we went home, ordered pasta for dinner and then got a massage. I seriously couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate my 31st birthday. Thank you to the BEST fiancé ever for today and EVERYDAY! I love you!"

Maxene's engagement in Tokyo

The couple who got engaged on valentines' earlier this year have been together for two years and are set to have their wedding soon and Maxene Magalona even had a bridal shower a few weeks ago. Many congratulations to the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment