Get well soon Jigs...



I hope my voice can be enough, I hope my hand can be enough. I hope that every pained breath that I make is going to be enough and every tear drop that wells up inside will refuse to fall.
I hope that my silent screams are going to be enough. I hope this enormous grief pressing in my chest, I  hope that it can be enough and these beads of sweat forming from the fear of saying goodbye to you and the trembling of my fingers for the opportunities I let pass by; the way my mouth falters to form words I never got a chance to tell you. You once loved and became broken and your pain is yours alone. 

You once loved despite being broken and your pain is shared by the entire world. I hope that you somehow hear this prayer. Allow yourself to be pulled back; to be pulled back by all the love that once upon a time you refused. I hope you may once again find the joy like that of a child that I know still resides inside your heart. I hope that my grasp  is going to be enough and this  feeling of hope can be far stronger. May you find a way to embrace the hope that tomorrow brings and finally find comfort in true happiness. I hope that this prayer be enough and this thundering, deafening plea is intended for relief.  But most of all, this is for you and for us who are still waiting relentlessly   for your return.
By Rico ( Juan Miguel Severo)

No comments:

Post a Comment