OPEN LETTER TO @KTNKenya


 









I hope you guys have been enjoying the show currently airing on KTN Kenya at SIX PM. (They almost gave me heart failure when they mistakenly aired it at FIVE on Monday and the lengths I go to just to watch it at 6, they are a little embarrassing to say the least, so i wont tell….) It stars the genius combination of Bea Alonzo as Rose and Paulo Avelino as Patrick. I hope we learn to call them by their real names instead of being like “hii kipindi ni ya Katrina,… Ni ya Cealo.., Ni ya Jackie wa More than Love….” It’s a bit tedious to keep up, so I have come to a conclusion that using their actual names is easier.


Getting back to the show, it revolves around Rose Salvador as she tries to uncover the conspiracy against her and her father’s murder as her company gets to be run by the supposed perpetrators of the crimes. The show has some major eye candy of coarse, with Paulo Avelino's smile being the best and the rest of the cast.

 Am so glad that KTN Kenya are keeping us abreast with the times and giving us the opportunity to watch the most recent and up to date shows. It has however been a disappointing week as we missed it on Monday due to the time change, then on Tuesday; they skipped a whole 30 minute section bringing it forward leaving me a little dazed. As if that was not enough, they remembered the skipped scenes on Tuesday and chose Wednesday to air them, pushing the program back again. I love KTN, but you guys really let us down this week (Yes, we do notice) and I hope come next week, all will be well and we can enjoy the show without all the airing drama. That’s what the show is for guys.
Watch Tomorrow belongs to me on KTN Kenya, Monday through Wednesday at SIX pm and I hope we get to discuss the show and so much more…

Today's bonus: Here at all things Filipino proudly declare that we are #TeamPacquiao... Good luck to Manny PaC!

No comments:

Post a Comment