My KeMPhi Story... (Wanjah Waweru)



















This is our third entry for  our Tell Your Story category whereby we get to tell our experiences with Filipino Soap Operas. This one is by Wanjah Waweru from Kikuyu. See what she had to say...


Hi...
I love Filipino teresyres because they have always give me what I am surrounded by; :family, relationship, friendship, crisis such as sacrifice, betrayal, corruption.. etc.
My first drama was 'It Might Be You', Lawrence and Cielo... then I was in primary school and funny enough i still remember how mama restricted me from watching it but thanks to my auntie i would always watch.
Best drama' Until Forever ' by Heart Evangelista and JC De Vera (I don't know whether they had a love team name 😝😝). Drama, Romance and a lot of Action; made it my best of all others. The two had good chemistry and always know how to portray their roles in every teresyres they act. It was quite long but my all time favorite (well i have to also mention Mara Clara... i loved it to bits too.. tough choice for me)

Until Forever Poster

Favorite actors:
  • Am obsessed with Paulo Avelino, loved his role in 'Bridges of Love' 
  • Alden Richards.. those dimples kakaa πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ... 
  • then Coco Martin.. so Mature..
Favorite Actress;
  • Back era Kristen Hermosa, Heart Evangelista, Bea Alonzo and Anne Curtis.
  • Today's era: Julia Montes, Kim Chui, Maja Salvador, and Kathryn Bernado.
Wah! Love team of all the time... Dongyan! Well, simply because of 'Dysebel', such creativity and uniqueness.Lol. They made me believe in fairy-tales...

Wanjah is a DongYan fan
Lastly, I joined KemPhi recently, being in Campus made me miss most ' Forevermore 'episodes but thanks to you guys i got recaps everyday. Am always eager for updates on my favorite stars and shows updates. Especially now with' My Destiny '.. am sure I'll be just fine... Good work Guys, lots of Love 😍😍😍😘
Wanjah Wawer,
Kiambu, Kikuyu.
Thank you Wanjah Waweru for sending us your story... If you also want to have your entry posted, please visit our Tell Your Story post for full guidelines on how to write your story. Fell free to also comment on Wanjah Waweru's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment