Maja Salvador names her FAVORITE leading man!




Kapamilya actress Maja Salvador revealed that Paulo Avelino is her favorite leading man in an article published by Entertainment inquirer.

Maja is set to return to the big screen with the indie film “I’m Drunk, I Love You” alongside Paulo Avelino. This is their follow up project together since their successful pairing in Bridges of Love.
(To watch the trailer for IDILY, visit the following link>> I'm drunk, I love you trailer

 

In the interview, Maja says that she is ready for the Paumaj dating rumours to start once the movie opens on the 15th of February this year. Maja is quoted to have said;

With Paulo, what you see is what you get. I always enjoy hanging out with him. I can say that he is my favorite leading man. He is really special and easy to work with.

 
Among Maja Salvador’s leading men that Kenyans have been privileged to watch include Enchong Dee in Her Mother’s Daughter and Jericho Rosales in The Legal wife and Bridges of Love

To read the quoted interview, visit the following link>> Maja ready for Paulo romance rumours.

No comments:

Post a Comment