My KeMPhi Story... (Fredricks Kibeh)
























 After a long while and a lot of begging on my part, we have finally gotten our very first entry to My KeMPhi Story this 2017 by Fredricks Kebeh! Overall, Fredricks' story is the sixth entry we have received and here is his story below... 



"Hi my people,brothers and sisters! Am Fredricks Kibeh,a number one addict of Filipino teleseryes. It all started during the "DYESEBEL days'' on Qtv. My elder brother was the one who introduced me to it. Waah,what should i possibly say?DYESEBEL was such a beauty that my eyes got glued to the screen for the whole hour. I remember it was the episode that Dyesebel saved Fredo from drowning and she hid him in some cave.

Dyesebel


From that day i became a big fan of  Marian Rivera's .What about the chemistry between her and Dingdong?so superb i tell you.Am a big fan of the team although unfortunately have not been able watched more of their shows. I was however able to watch the Kapuso Queen once more  on Carmela. The story was not too long which made me love Philippine soaps.Others include One True Love, Her Mothers Daughter, The Legal Wife, Legacy, and all the most recent ones on KTN. Her Mothers Daughter came along with a star that i must admit i love her acting very much. And guess what her name is? Yes you are right,its Maja Salvador.




She is my Second favorite and I love her "selfish traits" like in The legal wife and in Her mother's daughter. With Paulo Avelino she brought the best in her on Bridges of Love.
Finally when i joined the Kemphi family,i got a better chance to know more about my favorite stars; what they have in store for me and what is generally happening with them. The daily updates of the shows is not a small task s for that i must say "INGWEE!!!" to our admin.
My all time best soap will forever be DYESEBEL, you know,my first love. All MAJA SALVADOR'S soaps are always a hit for me. I am team Marian , Maja and of coarse our Grace De la Rosa a.k.a Carla Abellana. Her great looks plus her acting in My Destiny made me like her more..
Am here honestly praying that one more shows starring Carla Abellana will air in future.
LONG LIVE THE KEMPHI FAMILY"

Please share  your views about Fredrick's story and if you wish to share your story as well, follow the instructions and guidelines contained in this link >> Tell Your Story.
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment