My KeMPhi Story... (Mercy Achieng)





















Our KeMPhi story category continues to get more Kenyan fans as we received our second entry this year. This is our seventh entry overall and it is by a lady called Mercy Achieng'. Mercy broke what was beginning to seem like male dominance after we received three male entries in a row. Here is what Mercy had to say...


MY KeMPhi STORY

   Hey, Admin and fellow KeMPhi Fans? My name is Mercy Achieng' from Nairobi, Kenya. I started watching Filipino Seryes during March holiday at my uncle’s place when I was 16yrs of age.  By then I loved to watching movies since my parents never allowed me to watch soap operas because of romantic and intimate scenes. That fateful day however, I got a chance to glimpse at a show that was airing on NTV and believe me it was wonderful! It was Mara Clara starring Julia Montes and Kathryn Bernado. It was a scene where Clara was being taken to school in a car and, on the way they met Mara walking to school too. The car splashed dirty water on Mara’s clothes and I was like Ooh my!!! I liked the way Clara portrayed her mean and selfish character although she made the life of Mara miserable. It was awesome...
Mara Clara





That was the first scene I watched as a Philippine Teleserye fan, and from that day, I started to enjoy the whole story. Then came Morning awaits, Rivals, Legacy, Dyesebel, Beauty Queen, The Legal wife, My Eternal, Two wives and more but it was No greater love that also caught my eye; The way Franco beat up his wife, I couldn't stop crying that day. Lol. It was like a real life scene and he was really scary. My favorite teleserye however has got to be Forevermore starring Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil. The blossoming romance between Xander and Agnes has proven that love is stronger than the decree of fate.

Honestly Philippine seryes makes us believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel regardless of everything we might go through. The intimate scenes are rare unlike other soap operas and they have unique and realistic story lines that relates to our daily lives. LizQuen are also my favorite love team.
Mercy is a LizQuen fan



I'll definitely go for Liza Soberano as my best actress, she is very beautiful, kind and also humble.  Others include Angel Locsin, Bea Alonzo and Heart Evangelista. Best actors are Coco Martin and Jake Cuenca which they proved in No greater love.



I want to applaud the KeMPhi Admin for the commitment and on daily updates of our favorite stars. You have really been doing a great job!!!!


Thank you Mercy Achieng' for your story. Feel free to leave a comment about Mercy's story and if you wish to share with us your story as well, visit the following link for full details and guidelines. Link>> Tell Your Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment