For the love of Mikael Daez...




















My Faithful Husband star Mikael Daez (Dean) might not have had a lot of love from Kenyan fans because of the character he played on the show but that did not stop one dear Kenyan fan from becoming one of his very avid fans. Musebya Golden was the eighth person to share with us her story and now, she wishes to send her dearest Filipino idol Mikael Daez this open letter. Here is what Musebya wrote to Mikael Daez...




Dear Mikael Daez,


    My name is Museyba Golden From Mandera, Kenya and I am a big fan of yours. I actually I got to know about you this year when I watched you on My faithful husband where you played Dean Montenegro.  The show recently aired on a Kenyan TV channel; KTN.
 Since then, I became a huge fan of yours. You're so cute, handsome, and I also love the way you walk and your hair… In fact, you're the most handsome creature I have ever come across and I am so crazy about you. I love you so much!!!
 My love for you has reached to a point where your pictures are my wallpaper, my Facebook cover photo, my whatsapp profile picture… In short, almost all of my DPs. Same to your name, which I now use as my secret password. (It is not a secret anymore…)


I follow you on all your social media sites on Instagram, facebook and twitter and I always look at what you post I also comment and like your posts.  I love you so much and hope to meet you some day!
  
           Yours lovingly,
            Museyba Golden.

Update as of 21st April 2017; Mikael Daez was able to read  Musebya's letter and send this message for her on our Twitter account @kenyan_pinoy;
Thank you so much Mikael Daez for your response.

 Please leave a comment about Musebya's letter for Mikael. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment