My KeMPhi Story... (Musebya Golden)



















 Our KeMPhi Story category on the blog that lets Kenyan fans of Filipino Teleseryes tell all about their experiences is slowly picking up after a slow start as we publish our eighth entry. This one is from a beautiful lady; Musebya Golden, who was bold enough to send in her picture to go with her story as well. Here is Musebya's story...


Hello fellow Kenyans who are mad at Filipino telesyryes?


Musebya Golden
I am Museyba Golden from Mandera, Kenya. The first time I ever watched Filipino soaps was in 2012. At that time, I was in class 8 and I used to listen to my classmates discussing about a series called Mara Clara.  I asked one of my friends what the show was all about and she told me that it was a story of two girls who were replaced wrongly at birth. The story seemed interesting and when I went home after school, I started watching it. I liked it a lot but unfortunately I was not able to continue watching because I was in class 8 and had to sit for my KCPE exams. When I finished primary school I thought of watching it again but the soap was ended and NTV replaced it with Mexican Telenovelas and I could no longer follow them. 




Then I went to high school and four years later after I was done with school, I tuned in  to KTN I saw that they were airing a Filipino telesyrye called Losing Heaven.  I liked it especially Bridgette (Michelle Madrigal). It was however about to end then My Destiny started and it was the best. Then came to My faithful husband  and  I loved Dean (Mikael Daez); he is so handsome.From then become a big fan of Filipino teleseryes.I kept following more about Philippine actors on Instagram especially Mikael Daez and Carla Abellana; both are my favorite.
Then I saw is page called KEMPHI on Facebook. wow! it is so cool because I now know more about Philippine Celebrities. Thank you admin  for the great work you are doing.  I really love your page.
Thank you Musebya Golden for your story. Feel free to comment about her story and if you wish to share yours as well, click on the following link for full guidelines and details about how you can  write and send your story. Link >> Tell Your Story

3 comments: