Of Carla Abellana as a sister…

Carla Abellana

Sharon Mwende shared with us her love for Filipino teleseryes on our KeMPhi stories category as our 9th entrant and right now, she has decided to send her favorite Filipino idol, MyDestiny star Carla Abellana (Grace) this letter below. Please read it below…


Dear Carla Abellana,

I am Sharon Mwende from Thika, Kenya. I got to know you while watching a soap called Losing Heaven. Although I was not keen on the soap because I had to focus on my studies, you caught my eye. 
After sometime, I saw you again on My Destiny as Grace De La Rosa. I fell in love with your acting as a sacrificial daughter and sister. I have to admit that watching this soap was only because you were there. 
I love you because you are a caring and charming lady. You are my role model and my inspiration. Your beautiful soul has driven me to like you more and more so you are always my Woman Crush on Wednesdays. Carla you are like a close sister to me that I really adore and I hope to meet you and get to know you more.
 Yours loving, 
Sharon Mwendega.
 Update as of 29th April 2017: Carla Abellana was able to read Sharon's letter and later uploaded it on her instagram account captioning it; "And I am grateful."


Please leave your comment for Sharon’s letter to Carla Abellana.

No comments:

Post a Comment