My KeMPhi Story... (Cynthia Chemtai)


We have our 11th entry for our  KeMPhi story category where Kenyan fans get to tell all about their experience with Filipino Teleseryes and this one is by Cynthia Chemtai. Please read her story below...

My name is Sichei Cynthia Chemtai from Kitale Kenya and watching Filipino drama series has always been my favourite passive leisure.
 


 Filipino seryes have always made me feel connected with the people even if  I may never get to meet them in person. One of my  favourite actors is Jericho Rosales who I  saw him on  the first serye I watched. It which was called “THE PROMISE”, then  again in the serye ”THE LEGAL WIFE”.  This is where I also got to watch my  two favorite actresses Maja Salvador and Angel Locsin. As luck has always followed me ,  I then got to see Jericho Rosales and Maja Salvador on “BRIDGES OF LOVE”  I am always so proud of Maja Salvador because I not only know her in acting but I love her music and dance moves.…As the days went by I also got to meet these two stars, Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano who made me fall in love with Filipinos programs some more ...I’m not  picky but I find myself preferring ABSCBN seryes because their actors have always made my emotions feel alive. It always makes me feel real…. 
The Legal Wife

In GMA network I love Rhian Ramos most, then Calla Abellana and Heart Evangelista…I saw Heart Evangelista for the first time when she was under ABSCBN in the series called “HIRAM” MY love for her started   from there. My favourite love team in this network has always been “TOMCAR” under the series “MY DESTINY”. Tom Rodriguez is my fav too, and ofcos not to forget Dennis Trillio. If I’m going to name all my fav Filipino actors/actresses then it will be just like writing another story because I love you people so much, I love the acting. Much love from Kenya … And thank you KEMPHI for making me explore my thoughts.
Thank you Cynthia for your story. You can leave a comment regarding Cynthia's story below and if you wish to share yours as well, follow the following link for the full details and guidelines>> Tell Your story.

3 comments: