When Benjamin Alves inspires you...



 
Benjamin Alves

Kenyans are fast becoming avid fans of Filipino celebrities and they have decided that they want to send personal open mail to their favorite Filipino idols. Beatrice Soniez who is a huge fan of Beautiful Strangers star Benjamin Alves (Lawrence) has also decided to send him the letter below…



Hi Benjamin Alves,


My name is Beatrice Soniez from Nakuru Kenya. I got to know about you just recently while watching a soap opera called Beautiful strangers where you play the role of Lawrence Castillo. I became a very big fan of yours since I started watching the program and  I love your acting. You are so brilliant!

 Am head over heels for and I find that I have to watch the program everyday just to see you 
It has gotten to a point where I have had to tell my friends about you but of course, they all think am crazy because of falling for a guy who doesn’t even know me but I just ignore them 

I love your smile so much it’s so charming and I must confess that you are handsome too. 

Actually, am planning on getting into acting too and follow your ways since you have inspired me a great deal and for that, am grateful. 

 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY IDOL. I pray and hope that one day we will get a chance to meet in person and that would make me the happiest girl in the universe 

Keep up the good work.


Yours sincerely,
Beatrice Soniez.

Update as of 23rd April 2017; Benjamin Alves was able to read Beatrice's letter and left the following message for her on out Twitter account @kenyan_pinoy



Please comment on Beatrice’s letter for Benjamin Alves below… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment