Jennylyn Mercado in "My Love from the star" remake...


Jennylyn Mercado at the MLFTS press con
My Faithful Husband star, Jennylyn Mercado (Mel) is set to star in new GMA teleserye, My Love From the Star. The show is a remake of a Korean hit show of the same name from 2014.

My Love from the star was  highly anticipated when GMA announced that they were going to remake it and the clamor for who would take on the lead roles started. Jennylyn Mercado was eventually named as the lead female while newbie and model Gil Cuerva was named as her leading man.

Jennylyn Mercado and leading man Gil Cuerva
My Love from the star is a story about a man called Matteo (Gil Cuerva) who once loved a woman from the Spanish Era, 400 years ago. The woman died after saving him and Matteo lives for many years in solitary until he meets a woman named Steffie (Jennylyn Mercado). Steffie is an actress and also looks exactly like his first love and so their story together begins.

The serye stars other Kapuso stars including My Destiny star Rhian Ramos (Joy) and Beautiful Strangers stars Gabby Eigenmann (Gani) and Nar Cabico (Shakira). The show is set to replace Alden Richards' Destined to be yours on GMA prime time.
To watch the Trailer, click here>> My love from the star trailer.

Do you think we should get to watch My love from the star in future? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment