My KeMPhi Story... (Risper Enos)




Risper Enos becomes the thirteenth person to share with us her experience with Filipino entertainment. Below is her story.



Hey? I am Risper Enos from Nairobi, Kenya and I love Philippine teleseryes.
The first teleserye I watched was Golden Heart staring Carla Abellana and Geoff Eigenmann. The suspense, betrayal and romance kept me coming back. I watched Carla again in Together Again as Leilani, in My Destiny with Tom Rodriguez and in Losing Heaven with Mike Tan who  also appeared in Legacy.
Golden Heart

I also watched Her Mother's Daughter and from then, I became a fan of KimXi.

Risper is a Kimxi fan

For me, the best teleserye was Tomorrow Belongs To Me starring Paulo Avelino and Bea Alonzo. Their characters, Patrick and Rose were amazing. Better stories kept coming like No Greater Love, Carmela, Bridges of Love, Two Wives, Forevermore, My Faithful Husband and many more. These teleseryes help me to understand more about the Philippine entertainment industry.Thank you KeMPhi for keeping us updated. 
Thank you Risper for sharing with us your story.If you wish to share your story with us, please follow the following link for full details and guidelines>> Tell Your Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment