On The Wings Of Love; The Review...

Cleah exchange their vows


On The wings on Love finale aired on the 15 th of July on Startimes Novela E and I dare say that it is the best finale I have watched in a while. 

From my previous reviews, I have sited that it is good to see a production venture out during a finale and not necessarily give us a wedding. We did not have a wedding on My Faithful Husband and on Beautiful Strangers as well and it was not until Leah walked down the aisle as Kyla sang the show’s soundtrack “On The Wings of Love” that I realized how much I really missed watching a wedding. It’s a cliché, yes; but when it’s executed right, a wedding is always the best ending. Leah was a stunning bride while Clark stole the moment with his wonderfully written vows that went something like this;
 “Leah, I have waited so long for this moment, but it was all worth the wait. It was worth every tear and every smile. It was worth every slap and every kiss. It was worth every sad and every happy memory. It was worth every time that I lost you just to find myself back into your arms again. Destiny doesn’t always decide everything. It only gives us a push in the right direction. We decide if it’s worth fighting for, worth waiting for and Leah, you are worth every fight and you are worth every wait. My Promise to you is that my love will always be greater than the time I must wait and the distance I must travel to be with you. I belong to you.


Cleah show off their wedding ring

I asked some of our followers to share their views about the Wings of Love’s Finale and here is what they had to say… :D

Haika Kituri I enjoyed this story of true loves many ups and downs. It all ties in well Clark and Leah mature and grow throughout the story. It was so true to life and utterly believable. It put human nature on display and showed us how both men and women act/ react in true to life situations. It also gave a picture of marriage and did not bother to sugar coat or gloss over the hard times.
My most memorable quote and undoubtedly a central theme of the show was: If they love you, they will always come back.
Amid all the heavy drama of the story there were many light hearted laugh out loud moments.. like when CLeah first lived together in San Francisco leah would plant roaches where Clark could see them and be scared out of his mind! 
I also loved the way the stories of Tiffany and Tolites, and Jigs and Angel were also brought to happy conclusions. But above all things what made OTWOL work so well was James Ried and Nadine Lustre's chemistry on screen! (The two are friends who fell in love off screen too ) I think that their bond shows on screen too.

Natasha Cardenas I can’t move on from the OTWOL finale simply because it was my best finale ever after a long period of time. The last time i watched such an incredible finale was Destined Hearts (Echotin). My memorable moment was where Leah chased Clark at the airport to beg him to take her back down on her knees and marry her, and at the customer care pleading the lady to call out for Clark "She says she loves you, She says she loves you...Woooow i found myself crying and (i said to myself Tasha that’s enough, stop helping Leah cry, she has to fight for Clark this time round).
It had just the right amount of tension and worthy proposal scene, Jadine nailed it. Wedding goals, relationship goals, family goals, friendship goals you name it. And we find out that Jadine met before their encounter in san fransisco when they were children, Clark returned Leah’s dove (pampu)What a love story; that destiny was always on their side. Everything was so cheesy i was close to memorizing their wedding vows. My heart instantly died!!!! Then the two had fun taking us down to the live performance of the theme on the wings of love and there i met kyla. Oooh and i can’t forget the spoken words by Rico (Juan Miguel severo). Moving on after otwol may not be that easy because I am an OTWOL fanatic and a Jadine fanatic. Anyway at the moment am booking a flight to manila.


Clark proposing to Leah at the airport

Krency Owano I still can't believe that OTWOL ended i must admit that it was the best telesyre ever ...with CLEAH'S real chemistry. Leah crying at the airport and proposing to Clark for the second time was breathtaking it was so emotional and romantic. (Talk of the honey hahaaaha clark was under a great dry spell i tell you...) ooh no I was there seated right near the entrance where CLEAH exchanged their vows… oh, no! Was i really there?? No! I was in my living room seated on my uncomfortable sofa thinking I was at the wedding. In short that wedding was real and I mean REAL!!! Oh how I already miss them. I must admit that this is the best Philippine Soap opera I’ve watched so far with real chemistry and that wedding be the best. I hope this happens in their real life too. #TheUnbreakableVow
Love you #CLEAH #JADINE am going to miss you for sure.

AB Anna It’s the best ending I have seen in a long time; Leah crying all over the airport was the best part how she proposed for the second time was the ever best. The wedding was so real, I even thought I was watching a wedding show. Not to forget the honeymoon; how Clark had waited for this time for a long time. It was like a dream come true. Thank you Jadine for this soap i cried n laughed and not even once did I get tired of watching. I never got bored because you are the best. Your chemistry is owonderful. I’ll miss yah.


The wedding vows sealed with a kiss

BreQie Kigali I loved OTWOL. The actors were good. I loved the way Leah fought for their love especially the part she cried miserably and when she told customer care to announce that she was looking for Clark and she really loved him. I just loved the way Clark was playing hard to get and most of all, I loved the wedding vows made by Clark .oh my! For a moment I pictured myself being Leah! How I wish I was the one being told those sweet words. I am just in love with Clark's vows. Yaani nimecram izo vows, hoping one day somebody will tell me such sweet words. Plus I loved Leah's gown.

Jolly Jolie OTWOL was not just an ordinary teleserye where the girl comes from a rich family and the guy a hustler or viceversa, it was just real. Both of them struggled to keep their families going and even though jadine were not yet a couple while shooting otwol, they managed to bring the real romance and love to the viewers. It also highlights issues of trust and insecurities where leah couldn’t trust Clark in helping her raise money for her family and that was the reason for their breakup. What makes otwol extra ordinary is where they both work so hard unlike usual soaps where the children realize their parents abandoned them when they were young and suddenly show up and begs for forgiveness then the person is given the family riches. Cleah worked hard from san fransisco where they met, to manila and finally to san fransisco again. Thats why #jadine will be forever my best love team. Meanwhile, I’m still having a hangover on otwol. I hope I will get over soon.  #teamreal  #jadine #cleah

I think all the reviews have said it and we can’t help but thank Startimes Novela for bring On The Wings of Love and its Jadine feels to our screens. Thank you also to everyone who took the time to send us their reviews. Let's keep the Fanmily strong and keep enjoying more shows together.




No comments:

Post a Comment