There is Love everywhere... By Juan Miguel Severo


There are kinds of love that we don’t talk about much. There are forms of love that we don’t get to notice that much.
The next time I find myself thinking that the world we live in needs more love, I hope to remember that there is love from a parent who tirelessly waits for the children to come home each and every night. There is love in their sheer excitement to see you after a tiring day at work.
There is love among friends despite their differences.
There is love between siblings that you will see in shared sound embraces, stories told and secrets shared between them.
There is love in simple courtesy shown to others.
The next time I find myself thinking that the world we live in needs more love, I hope that I can remember there is love that will always be strongly expressed no matter how elusive the reward for this love may be.
There is love that is willing to accept your past and all of your mistakes.
There is love in the desire to protect oneself from the pain, even if you are regarded as cruel, callous and cold hearted.
There is love that will never desert us even if it ended long ago.
There is love that is faithful even to faded memories; but this is my wish for you. ..

The next time you get the notion that this world needs more love, I hope you can find the kind of love that makes you want to risk everything even if you get hurt just to be with the one you love because true love is a decision that will always demand that you make sacrifices and if the world denies the meaning of love simply because it is not enough, then you decide, decide for yourself; I will choose to love despite it all. I will always choose to love despite everything.

By Rico (Juan Miguel Severo)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment