John Lloyd Cruz sends Greeting to Kenyans!














Last week, I requested Kenyan fans to send in questions for John Lloyd Cruz  and Piolo Pascual and have these Filipino stars answer them on video. This was requested by the Philippine Embassy who are doing the very best to help Kenyans get that fan interaction with their idols that we mostly don’t get the chance to have.

 These stars have become only faces that we’ve seen on our televisions portraying different roles that we got to love. Considering how Soap Operas have become a huge part of our lives, I think this is just the kind of interaction we need; for us to get to see how they are as people, detached from the numerous television characters we’ve seen them play.
Yesterday, a Video of John Lloyd Cruz greeting Kenyan fans arrived and I have to admit that it quite literally made my day. I believe myself to be a calm person in such circumstances, but the video kind of sprung up on me and I didn’t expect it. I started having the shakes so I took some time off to calm down and gather my wits, otherwise this post would have been up yesterday. (It’s not every day you wake up to find a video of John Lloyd Cruz sitting in your inbox, so I hope you guys understand…)

John Lloyd Says Jambo!












That was my reaction from the video and I hope you guys experienced so much more when I shared it on my Facebook Timeline. I therefore hope that you guys will oblige me this time by sending me videos of yourselves with your reactions. I have to come clean and tell you how disappointed I was when I asked for questions last time and I had to do a lot of persuasion to get you guys to send them when all along I thought that this would be a sealed deal and I would find my inbox flooding with emails. I’m trying not to be pessimistic but at the same time, I’ll try not to expect too much. This is something we’re not used to, so I’ll give you guys time to adjust. 
I’m therefore asking for a willing contender to take ten minutes out of their day to record a message for John Lloyd, in relation to the video of him greeting his Kenyan fans. He put so much effort in the video himself, even taking time to learn some Swahili phrases to make it extra special for us so let us give him some love back. Don’t forget to say YOUR NAME and LOCATION in the Video.
Once you record the video, here’s how you send it. Attach it to an email using the subject title Kemphi Video. Just include your name in the body of the email and send it to the email address kemphi7@yahoo.com. I'm giving you guys 48 hours to send me the videos, from today, 29th noon till 31st noon on wednesday! If you’re yet to watch the video, here’s the link; John Lloyd says Jambo Kenya! Don’t forget to indulge me with your reactions… 
The answers for the questions we sent will come later so don’t fret. This was just a teaser… Much appreciation to the Philippine Embassy of Nairobi and John Lloyd Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment