For Heart Evangelista...

Heart Evangelista

Natasha Cardenas has decided to share her fan love for Beautiful Strangers star Heart Evangelista (Kristine) through this message below...

Hi heart evangelista?

My name is Natasha Cardenas from Nairobi, Kenya. I am really your biggest fan and even though you hear this everyday, I mean it.I really felt like connected with your character when you starred in the soap Hiram. The soap was so touching & shared such an emotional story. I gained a great deal of respect for you as an actress,because of how you portrayed Margaret Benipayo. You performed with extreme elegance & grace.It really allowed me to feel the characters role & dive deep. That's where i first met you. 
   Currently, am watching Beautiful Strangers,where you play Kristine De Jesus. You are amazingly talented,inspiring & have a kind soul.I follow you on instagram and twitter.I admire your impeccable fashion taste,classy.Hope you will visit my country one day.My one and only dream is to see you one day in front of my eyes. 
  I would appreciate it more if you respond although i'd understand if you don't respond since you undoubtedly must have a hectic schedule.Thanks for taking the time to read my letter & best of luck to you in the future!I know great things lie ahead of you.. 
Natasha Cardenas.
Please feel free to leave a comment about Natasha's letter for Heart Evangelista.

No comments:

Post a Comment