Because of Rocco Nacino...


Rocco Nacino


Liz Milkah shared with us her love for Filipino teleseryes on our KeMPhi stories category as our 10 entrant and right now, she has decided to send her favorite Filipino idol,Beautiful Strangers star Rocco Nacino (Noel ) this letter below. Please read it below…

Hi Rocco Nacino,



 

I am Liz Milkah from Kenya and I came to learn about you on the Serye of Beautiful Strangers. 
Seeing the way you act with passion and love I became your fan and I started following your steps. The way you look, the way you care and handle things made me fall for you. I am an upcoming actress and you have become my inspiration. 
Seeing you on the screen every day, I always feel my evenings are made. I wish I could meet you one day, chat, talk and have some counsel from you. I love you and like everything about you.     
Yours sincerely,  
Liz Milkah.
Update as of 29th April 2017: Rocco Nacino was able to read Liz's letter and sent the following reply via our twitter account @kenyan_pinoy;


 Please feel free to leave a comment about Liz's letter for Rocco Nacino. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment