Fly to Jericho Rosales...



Mellissa is a huge fan of Filipino star Jericho Rosales and she has decided to write him this lovely message. Please read it below...




Hello  Jericho Rosales,

I am princess  Mellissa from Kenya. I first saw you on The promise and I was moved when I saw your passion for acting. I must admit you are very handsome guy, the kind of man every woman would like to have as a husband. You are courageous and romantic too. I wondered to myself, if that what just acting what about in real life?  All these things made me become your fan and I downloaded some of your pictures  so that I may be seeing you.
You are  such a  darling  and I would like to meet you  soon. As for me I do love acting though I chose a  career in  Aviation industry as a cabin crew ...and I am planning to to come over to meet you.  I would like to encourage you to  continue being  great, you are a Role model to many people. Cheers.
Fell free to tell us what you think about on Mellissa's letter to Jericho Rosales. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment