My KeMPhi Story... (Sharon Kanyaa)


We have our 12th entry for the KeMPhi Story, where Kenyan fans of Filipino Teleseryes get to tell us about their experiences. This one is by Sharon Kanyaa and this is what she had to say...


Hey guys am Sharon and am from Kenya. I am an addict of Philippine teleseryes.
It all started back in 2015 after my form four. I was not allowed to watch the television during my schooling days so I only used to hear my sister talk about  them. One day, I found my sister watching No Greater Love and I  just stood there starring at the screen, looking at Kim Chiu's stunning face. She looked so beautiful. 

Coco Martin and Julia Montes also caught my eyes and I had to sit down to watch them for 30 minutes. I used to think Kim was the best until i saw Marian Rivera in Carmela. She was so beautiful. I couldn't go a day without going through her wall on Facebook.
I became  totally obsessed with the teleseryes and after Carmela was Bridges of Love where i met new faces and very talented actors and actresses.  I really did gave credit to Maja Salvador, Jericho Rosales and Paulo Avelino. later , I met more new faces in Two Wives, Losing Heaven, Forevermore
where I got to see the very young and talented Liza Soberano alongside Enrique Gil  which was a bit challenging for me ,My Destiny where I  met my Carla Abellana once again and Tom Rodriguez and My Faithful Husband where I saw Dennis Trillo and Jennylyn Mercado and I really liked them too.



 I have ave been longing to  see Gerald Anderson,Dingdong Dantes, Daniel Padilla, Kathryn Bernado , KC Concepcion and Sharon Cunetta on my screen.  Although I watched KC I would like to watch her once more. 
These Teleseryes have played a big role in my life since most of them are life educational so I am longing to watch more and more.
Since then I never ever dreamed of skipping a day without watching the teleseryes and everyday I would run home just to catch up until i was referred to KEMPHI. Now i can skip and read it direct from here.T hank you KEMPHI for making this real.

Thank you Sharon for sharing your story with us.
Please feel free to comment on this and if you wish to share your story with us as well, follow the following link for the full details and guideline>> Tell your story

No comments:

Post a Comment