A heart felt message for Maja Salvador....


Miriam Paul is a fan of Filipino Teleseryes from Kenya and she has written to share her admiration for one of her favorite Filipina actress, Maja Salvador. Below is what Miriam wishes to tell Miss Maja...



Hi Maja,

My Name is Miriam Paul from Nairobi, Kenya. I write to you since you have been my dream girl and a lady since I saw you on 'Her Mother's daughter’. I have followed you since then in all other soap operas, in 'Bridges of Love' which was actually my best soap ever.
 I really love the way you act, dance and sing, your dressing, looks and even everything you post. You inspire me in all aspects and more especially when it comes to dressing and your adventures. Given the last chance in this world I would choose to spend at least a day with you just to learn how you do things. you the best. I love you Maja and continue with the same spirit.

Warmest Regards,
Miriam.

Please leave a comment regarding Miriam's letter for Maja Salvador. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's nice your do sweet. . God bless !!! Thank you for loving Maja. .

    ReplyDelete