Of Dina Bonevvie and her sense of humour...


Beautiful strangers wrapped up earlier this week and our main villain from the show, Alejandra Castillo played by Dina Bonnevie managed to catch the eye of one dedicated Kenyan fan and she has decided to send this message for Miss Dina. Here it is...



Hi madam Bonnevie,

I am krency Owano from Nairobi Kenya. I write to you this letter with much love and passion because am a very huge fan of yours. I first met you in Beautiful Strangers where you acted as Madam Alejandra.
 I must say that you portrayed that role perfectly. I loved your sense of humor when it came to dealing with your daughter in law... (Joyce) this one got me laughing all the time..."I will get rid of all plastics in my house " Lol!! Whenever I saw you onscreen I never blinked and concentrated just to listen to your crazy lines and you never disappointed me. i must tell you that you are my role model for real and what I personally like about you is hard work. I really look up to you because I would like to become an actress one day and also, we would like you to come and visit Kenya. It’s a nice country and the people love Filipino soap operas.
Lots of love,
From Krency.
Please leave a comment regarding Krency's letter to Dina Bonnevie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment