Did LizQuen just admit to dating each other?!


Enrique Gil & Liza Soberano

Forevermore stars Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil better known by their tandem name LizQuen might have just come out and said that they are dating!


The two have sparked dating rumors ever since they stared together in Forevermore back in 2014 but they have consistently denied being together since Liza Soberano is significantly younger than Enrique and was not allowed to date. She only turned 19 this year. Their love team on screen became so popular that the two have top billed other project together since then. They have appeared in numerous movies together and in their latest Serye Dolce Amore.

LizQuen for YES! Magazine

Liza Soberano was chosen to play this generation’s hero character Darna; which is a highly anticipated movie project by Star Cinema and might now have to do the project without leading man Enrique Gil by her side. This however did not deter Quen from opening up about his feelings for Liza as the two graced the cover of YES! Magazine’s July 2017 issue. Below is an excerpt from the issue…

“Yeah, I’m super in love,” Quen says, barely containing a laugh. “Sure, you get crazy about it also, you get hopeless sometimes. But that’s why she’s Hope [referring to Liza’s real name], I am never hopeless. That’s how I feel. I mean, that’s how you feel when you’re in love.”
He adds, “This is the real love. Yeah. It’s her. And I tell her that naman. And it’s the first time I tell that to any girl, so I guess, she’s the one.”
 “Yeah, people see it naman,” Quen says. “They see that I care for her, she cares for me. She’s special to me, I’m special to her. And that ‘special-ness’ is only between the both of us. People see it. Everybody sees it.”

(Courtesy of YES! Magazine. For digital subscriptions, visit http://bit.ly/yesmagapple or http://bit.ly/yesmagph for more details.)


What do you think about Enrique’s declaration about Liza Soberano? 

No comments:

Post a Comment