Happy Birthday Dennis Trillo (Papa)...



My Faithful husband star, Dennis Trillo (Emman) will be celebrating his 36th birthday, tomorrow on the 12th of May and one Cynthia sichei has sort to wish him a birthday message through this letter.  Please read it here...


Happy Birthday Dennis Trillo(papa)  

My name is Cynthia Sichei from Kenya I’m your biggest fan both in acting and music. You are always an amazing singer and actor, and I love that in you.
In the music industry, I got to listen “one more try” and “stay” and I just loved your voice you are really gifted. Beside that I have also listened to some duet (including my faithful husband theme song and a song called After All) by you and Jennylyn Mercado.
Luckily, I also got to watch your series “my faithful husband” where you played Emman and I would always prefer to refer to you as papa coz you portrayed a big heart in that serye and a really hardworking person. And as time goes by I believe I’ll get to see you even more times on screen.
It’s always an amazing thing to be born on 12 may under the zodiac Taurus. Getting to know the people born under this sign their personality always take the approach of “work hard, play harder” and this has always make me feel more associate with the people under Taurus. And as you add one more year, may you shine twice and also be thrice wiser.
Happy birthday, live long since they always say that “it’s better to hear their voice than to read their texts” I’m quoting that because my dream is to come to the Philippines and getting to hear from you because you have a big heart. And if GOD grants me the wish of living long then my hope will be alive.
Happy birthday papa.
CYNTHIA.
What do you have to say about Cynthia's birthday message to Dennis Trillo? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment