Tom Rodriguez and his sweet Birthday message for Carla Abellana...


TomCar

My Destiny star Carla Abellana (Gracecelebrated her 31st birthday on the a few days ago on the 12th of June.



Her relationship with costar Tom Rodriguez (Matthew) has been in speculation for a while ever since the two starred together in Kapuso Drama My Husband's Lover back in 2013. This year however, Tom Rodriguez seems to have laid all the speculation to rest with a sweet message for Carla Abellana during her birthday.
Tom Rodriguez shared this lovely photo of him and Carla on his Instagram page...


He captioned it as follows;
"To the most radiant soul I know who never ceases to inspire, amaze and endow me with a sense of awe and wonder...to MY Wonder Woman, I wish for you the fruition of all your passions and dreams. My wish for myself however is to be right beside you throughout this journey so I may bathe in your iridescent light and bear witness to all that you set out to do and all that I know you are infinitely capable of :):):)To my rock, and my heart...Happy happy birthday. I pray that yours is a heart brimming with all the happiness it deserves. I love you!❤❤❤@carlaangeline"

Do you think that Tom's lovely message for Carla screams that they are together? The two are currently filming their  comeback Serye  I Heart Davao for GMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment