ON THE WINGS OF LOVE Episode 74 (Finale)



We started with Leah heading to the airport and she had a tough time because of the traffic. She tried to call Clark but he did not answer.
When she got to the airport, she bought a ticket just so that she could get through the gates. Once she got in, she did not find Clark so she went to the announcement booth and asked the lady there to call out Clark Medina and tell him that Leah was waiting for him. She asked the lady to say that she loved him and not to leave but even after the announcements, there was no response.
Clark went to the boarding area and saw Clark walk past her but they were separated by a glass wall. Clark did not see Leah so he went ahead and boarded the plane. It was then that he removed the earphones he had been listening to  and noticed his phone ringing. He picked it up and Leah was relieved to finally hear him answer her call. She was frantic when she told Clark not to go because she loved him and wanted them to get back together. The flight attendant asked Clark that they were about to depart so he had to turn off his phone so Clark hang up!
Leah was devastated. She sat by the airport crying all by herself but then she heard Clark call her name and ask what he wanted to tell her. Leah ran toward Clark and said that she wanted to ask him something.  She dropped down on her knees and asked Clark to make her the happiest woman by marrying her again for the second and last time. Clark said no and helped Leah stand up. He went down on his knee instead and was the one who asked Leah to marry him. Leah happily said yes and the two of them kissed amid applause from the other passengers.
The wedding finally came along and everyone was in attendance. Mr. Sol and Rona led Leah down the aisle and handed her over to Clark. The priests married them and below are the vows they recited;
Clark>> Leah, I have waited so for long but everything was worth the wait. It was worth every tear and every smile. It was worth every slap and every kiss. It was worth every sad and every happy memory. It was worth every time that I lost you just to find myself back into your arms again.
Leah>> And now; now that we are here together in the church’s altar, I never imagined that I’d be even happier right now even though I thought of being married in my dreams. Thank you Clark because reality is finally better than my dreams.
 Clark>> Destiny doesn’t always decide on everything. It only gives us a little push in the right direction. We decide if it’s worth fighting for, worth waiting for and Leah, you are worth every fight and you are worth every wait. My Promise to you is that my love will always be greater than the time I must wait and the distance I must travel to be with you. I belong to you…
Leah>> Even if I fulfilled all my dreams, it will all be for nothing without you right by my side. Your love made me soar higher than my dreams could ever take me. I am never going to leave you because I love you. I belong to you Clark…
After the priest pronounced them husband and wife, they sealed their marriage with a kiss.
At the reception, Aunt Jack took credit for introducing Clark and Leah to each other as she told the story of how they met and hated each other at first but then grew to love each other. Mr. Sol also said a few words to the couple and asked them to stay strong because marriage was not easy.
They then went on their honey moon and that is the end!
Please share your views about On the wings of Love’s FINALE!



No comments:

Post a Comment